Prime Flyff

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Prime Flyff

forumers

2 posters

client crashes

superbhey

client crashes Empty client crashes

Post  superbhey Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:33 pm

as titled.. how come i cant go to log in screen?? whenever ive done the patches and virus guard my screen will "suppose" to open the log in screen but instead it goes white then after a while it crashes... how can i fix it?? im eager to know what this server could offer and play in it.. pls help
    Sensei
    Sensei

client crashes Empty Re: client crashes

Post  Sensei Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:53 pm

superbhey wrote:as titled.. how come i cant go to log in screen?? whenever ive done the patches and virus guard my screen will "suppose" to open the log in screen but instead it goes white then after a while it crashes... how can i fix it?? im eager to know what this server could offer and play in it.. pls help

First of all welcome.

Second, make sure you've got a FRESH install of the flyff client download thats on the download page. You can't place it into another folder that has other private servers in.
    superbhey

Post  superbhey Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:57 pm

Oh TNX!! ^^ ohhh ok.. that makes sense... but can i just delete some certain items on the previous private servers?? if its possible what are those?? just wanna save time instead of DLing again the client...
    Just a suggestion myb we can post it in our DL panel what you said because others might do what i just did and the same problem will arise.. it will benefit both GM/Moderators and Players on that end...
    Tnx a lot sensei!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 2:39 am