Prime Flyff

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Prime Flyff

forumers

Elliasso's GM Staff Applications :)

Elliasso
    Elliasso

Elliasso's GM Staff Applications :) Empty Elliasso's GM Staff Applications :)

Post  Elliasso Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:00 am

Elias's GM Application

*Name: Elias

*Reigon: Sweden

*Time Zone: GMT + 1

*Past Experience: Currently, I am a high admin in another game called Wolfenstien Enemy Territory (et-gix.com is the website of the clan I am in [btw I am not advertising x.x]). I have been helping them out for an added up time of two years and counting. In the position I am in have to: help members with all their concerns, help fix and find out what’s wrong about glitches in the servers, (ip)ban/trackdown hackers and trouble makers, and generally be on to care for the members needs. I don't have much Flyff GM experience but I know how to communicate with people well and I do pick up fast.

*Why You Want To Be A GM: I would like to become a GM because I enjoy helping and working in a nice environment. I want to help the primeflyff community and make it so everyone has fun and enjoys every minute playing. If anyone would need help I would personally find out all the information I can get on the topic to answer there question to make their primeflyff experience just a little better. I would also protect all little boys and girls from Matt. LOL ;>

*This is What i did when i was playing in KingFlyff: I really think the economy of King is a little bit off balance. Some items are costing way too much money for the penya drop rate there is. I would increase that and maybe put some new custom guides into the info pang on what all they can do. It would lessen the confusion when first joining and probably make it much easier to have a personal guide at a click of a button. (I’m not sure but is it possible to have the guide in multiple languages?) so i fixed to him all off that.

*How long have you played: I have played flyff for around 4-5 years now, I played consecutively because I thought it looked like a fairy tale game when I was younger. I used to role play thinking I was actually saving people from all the mobs I killed xD. I played King Flyff for 3 months when there was a hellion theme (reddish orange with a tiger on the action bar) and Derek, Alica, and Annie (there were more I believe) were GMs (I don't know what version). I had to leave because my family was moving and I could not remember the site address when we settled into our new house. I have rejoined now for about a month or so (I played on my friends BP a bit then made my own account) And i played primeflyff for like 2 months right now and i like it better then kingflyff and eflyff. primeflyff is a really good server.

About you: Well I'm Elias and I am currently in 3th ring. I am a social person and love to make new friends. I am not prejudice to anyone or anything because learning new things fascinates me and I treat people only on how I would want to be treated. I enjoy to cooking and cleaning and I love Chinese food. I spend a little too much time on the computer (or so my friends say) but I do get out for a good old skateboarding session with them every once in awhile. I do have somewhat of a sick mind for only being 17 but I tend to keep it to myself unless it works at the heart of the moment xD.

Extra Information: I do know how to make signatures, borders, banners, avatars, etc. Anything really that includes using your imagination and creativity is really for me. I also do know some GM codes but help would be needed and have a GM handbook of codes at my finger tips to look something up instantly (Gotta love Ctrl + f). Also I know a ton about forum coding and moderating. If there is anything to learn it is not a problem because I am a quick learner and when I put my mind into something it will be done. I also stay up late A LOT you could sometimes find me playing at 5 am ._.

Thanks for reading this

`Elliasso.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 11:41 am