Prime Flyff

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Prime Flyff

forumers

3 posters

Deleted Donar Items when logging in.

Eli2
    Eli2

Deleted Donar Items when logging in. Empty Deleted Donar Items when logging in.

Post  Eli2 Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:55 pm

I donated $50 and purchased both the Prime Bow and Prime Wings. I received them both, but when I logged in after having them, and they disappeared. Apparently there was no record of me buying them either.

Why is this?
    Planet
    Planet

Deleted Donar Items when logging in. Empty Re: Deleted Donar Items when logging in.

Post  Planet Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:28 am

I had this same problem. Not with a donor item though, but with a normal item. When I logged in it was just gone. I know time and date it disappeared, so if somebody could check the logs or something so it can be restored. I can tell a GM the whole story, just make them /say Planet in game. Thanks!
    MrArvin
    MrArvin

Deleted Donar Items when logging in. Empty Re: Deleted Donar Items when logging in.

Post  MrArvin Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:07 pm

Planet wrote:I had this same problem. Not with a donor item though, but with a normal item. When I logged in it was just gone. I know time and date it disappeared, so if somebody could check the logs or something so it can be restored. I can tell a GM the whole story, just make them /say Planet in game. Thanks!

i dunno if the gm allows you to view the trade logs >_<
    i want to help this server ^_^
    just wait for my GM/FM Application Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 8:43 pm