Prime Flyff

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Prime Flyff

forumers

Claudia's GM App.

Claudia
    Claudia

Claudia's GM App. Empty Claudia's GM App.

Post  Claudia Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:56 pm

Alot Of Writing-

I'm Coming Back- (LOL) Yay Welcome Back party for me. Back on topic.

Name- Jenn M.
    Age- 25
    Sex- Female
    Time- GMT -5

In-game name: lovelyclaudia

------

I've never been a GM on a flyff server before, though however I've been a GM else where on another game server. I highly different game. I'm not writing this application in a perfection of your style because I know some of you will skim through it, and say yes- we heard this all before.. LOL.

And yet however, I have nothing to offer- But Respect,communication and my well being of my time to be on the server from the time I wake up til the time I get tired bored, goto sleep. Reason of that is because, I have epilepsy. I'm home everyday, I don't work- So I'm on the computer or ps3- My time is spent on however I like it or enjoy it.

I know what is like to be a GM, not an Easy job. Not all fun and games, its very annoying too- You get a bunch of spamming messages "beggars" and etc. I know it, Yes a GM is like any other GM on any other game but with different commands and different rules,aspects,regulations,what to do and not to do.

I almost forgot that detail question- why do I want to be a GM on here?
    I have no clue. I'm applying for no reason what-so-ever, I have all the time in world to wait if I get declined.
    Though however,People tend to need help in-game and Need a GM, though a GM might not be online or might be away.
    I, however like to help people not "help Help" like if I was GM, I know helping leveling is not allowed- and giving items isn't allowed either.- (Only if its during an Event) Items has to be a purpose.

Yet However, Of me being GM on here, I don't do special treatment. I will be anyone friend,social buddy,etc- but I will always obey by the book- I mean, even if rules aren't up. You should know what the are- =o

You still have to ask the admin, if its okay to give this out if you doing an event. Cause you can never be to sure, if its' a donor item. The Server sometimes changes-

Rules- Never ever explain where you were a GM at- Yeah If you had a exp on a Server, Surely you should know. Golden Rules. Never Post the Server Name. Even if its Dead, it's still consider advertisement.

If I were to get accepted- which I wouldn't care if I did cause its' up to the staff,
    I wouldn't ignore the questions they ask me. I know certain things about flyff.
    I mean I'm not perfect,I acknowledge things but however I learn things quickly, I'm great with events. Wink

Little info about me:

My name is Jenn- I'm 25yrs old. Never been a GM on Prime. I Love to poke people,Social Bird-Active,I don't pvp- x.x; meh. I love bunnies LOL. I have epilepsy and I'm on morning noon and night. Wink- I'm very friendly, nice. o.o;-

Last edited by Claudia on Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : In-game Name)

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 12:47 am