Prime Flyff

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Prime Flyff

forumers

Hollister's Application for the GM Position.

Hollister69

Hollister's Application for the GM Position. Empty Hollister's Application for the GM Position.

Post  Hollister69 Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:48 am

Name: Brandon
    Time Zone: EST GMT-5
    Where I Live: New York, USA
    How active am I: As much as possible, 8 hours to 12 hours a week day, 18 hours on weekends
    IGN: Hollister

I'd like to say hello to the Prime Flyff community. I have just registered on the forums and noticed no one got accepted on the list so I am getting worried. Also I never seen a GM yet. I know you are in a different time zone Jabba, in the phillipines so that is probably why. I have been a GM on about 20 servers. I hosted a v14 server, v11, v15, and v16. I have a lot of experience with the client, and editing and what not. I know almost all the commands. I host events 2 or 3 times a day, and do very fun and challenging events. I am very nice, unless someone is breaking rules, and the mean action is a ban or a report to Jabba. I never give away items for free, which would be abusing my powers. I follow all rules instructed. Also, because I am in a different time zone I can be there when the current team can't, providing a 24 hour staff. I love to have fun, joke around ect, but I never hurt anyones feelings. I am very respectful and I love my fellow players.

I really hope this gets read, and I get accepted. Please read guys I wanna help the server out!

Sincerly,
    Brandon/Hollister

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 9:42 pm