Prime Flyff

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Prime Flyff

forumers

Sizeablerainbow (Jizm IGN)

sizeablerainbow

Sizeablerainbow (Jizm IGN) Empty Sizeablerainbow (Jizm IGN)

Post  sizeablerainbow Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:12 pm

Name: James Bates

In-game name: Jizm

Xat name: Jizm

Known Language: English

Why are you applying: i am applying because i think that i could help alot of people win the game also im very good at finding bugs e.g. iv already found 1 with the website i can tell you if you pm me i dont want to give it out on the forum

Game Experience: i use to play the real flyff for about a year and a half then i went over to WOW then i went over to Private servers because i had a bet with my brother that there were pservers and he disagreed then we had a bet that i couldn't make 1 but he lost that bet too SmileSmileSmile iv made about 3 servers all for my personal use and testing but mostly because i was bored and wanted to see if i could still do it i had a lot of time on my hands then and still do now

Staff Experience: i have never been a gm of anyone elses server but i had made my own server and i know the commands very well i think i would be good for this roll

Kind of Works: Events, Invasion 1v1/2v2/3v3 Battle

Any other information you want to share?:
    Hobby: Playing MMO games e.g. WOW, Flyff, Oblivion, and soon Skyrim
    E-mail: im a new member i will update in 7 days
    Information:
    i enjoy playing flyff with other people that i dont know coz then i can try to get well know on the server and have fun
    ONLINE HOURS: 5-10 hours a day apart from weekends and sometimes in the week

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 9:34 pm