Prime Flyff

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Prime Flyff

forumers

Hello everyone

Ethan

Hello everyone Empty Hello everyone

Post  Ethan Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:15 pm

Hello people of Prime FlyFF! My name is Ethan and I am gonna tell you a little about myself lol, if you guys don't mind.

If you don't then good, if you do then please leave and go die in a hole Smile.

My name is Ethan(obviously), I am 16 years old and I live in a shitty town called Sulphur in Southwest Louisiana. I *LOVE* taking my Wushu classes(type of Kung-Fu) on the weekends. It's like the funnest thing to do in the world lol (my opinion). I also like to play guitar; I'm still taking lessons though so I'm not all that great lol but, I think I'm pretty good at it. I also enjoy hanging out with friends from my class and from school. I am currently working at Taco Bell right down the road from where I live, which by-the-way, is an apartment. It's a nice apartment tbh, I just live in the ghetto Very Happy. I'm not racist if you're thinking that, I just don't like living around people that have to shoot someone from the time they wake up till the go to sleep. I've been shot before in the stomach right outside of my apartment before so I ordered a bulletproof vest off of eBay lol. Anyways, That's kinda what I'm all about lol. Oh, and ofc I love to play video games(when I have time).

Thanks for reading and I hope to see most of you in-game Razz.

Ethan~

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 2:26 am