Prime Flyff

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Prime Flyff

forumers

+2
baenzz
ThePunisher69
6 posters

Who think Im Right To have A New Gm in Prime

Poll

DO we need a GM ingame

[ 5 ]
    Who think Im Right To have A New Gm in Prime  Bar_left71%Who think Im Right To have A New Gm in Prime  Bar_right [71%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Who think Im Right To have A New Gm in Prime  Bar_left29%Who think Im Right To have A New Gm in Prime  Bar_right [29%] 

Total Votes: 7
    ThePunisher69

Who think Im Right To have A New Gm in Prime  Empty Who think Im Right To have A New Gm in Prime

Post  ThePunisher69 Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:23 pm

We Really need a GM to Be active INGAme Everyday cuz we dont have nothing Going on we need someone that can Help people when they got question And make some event to help this server to be more Fun and atactive for other People

I think I could make A good Gm here Ive been PLaying Here since a long time ago im one of the few people that stayed after the Roll back and i really think i can do a great job helping others and put some life in this server again

What u guys THink about that

My ingame name : ThePunisher69
    baenzz
    baenzz

Who think Im Right To have A New Gm in Prime  Empty Re: Who think Im Right To have A New Gm in Prime

Post  baenzz Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:38 pm

yeah i aggree with that prime needs an active gm :c goodluck punisher
    Planet
    Planet

Who think Im Right To have A New Gm in Prime  Empty Re: Who think Im Right To have A New Gm in Prime

Post  Planet Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:57 pm

ThePunisher would make a great GM here :>
    Skype|Tanker

Post  Skype|Tanker Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:29 am

Heyyyy we were just talking about this the other day wern't we planet xD?
    nhieqow
    nhieqow

Post  nhieqow Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:27 pm

for my on opinion ... its ok punisher will be the gm.. but there will no roll.. becoz it to hard 4 the non donators to hunt der items.................... hope your concernz 4 the players..... Crying or Very sad
    CHEMAY
    CHEMAY

Who think Im Right To have A New Gm in Prime  Empty tnx!

Post  CHEMAY Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:42 pm

I think the ADMIN will be the one who is concern about what is happening in game... coz apparently the GMs are just only doing there works what the admin say! And also the GM who will work for the blocking/banning the characters who abused the game online and only works for there own wants ... I hope you also think the players who don't donate coz its unfair also for us to hunt such an items that the donators have ...!!! Hope Your Kind Consideration ... Thank you! and have more FUN in playing PRIME FLYFF!!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:17 am