Prime Flyff

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Prime Flyff

forumers

lPXlNathaliE's GM application ^_^

jonpau

lPXlNathaliE's GM application ^_^ Empty lPXlNathaliE's GM application ^_^

Post  jonpau Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:22 am

Name: Paula F. Martin
    GMT+8
    IGN:lPXlNathaliE/ lPXlNYAKman

Playing Time:
    mon to saturdat 8am to 11am and be back 2pm-3pm then need to go to work Razz
    sunday 8am-11am and be back 9pm to 11am monday morning ^_^

How long have you been with Prime Flyff? :
    Since you told us (PHOENIX GUILD) to switch from ur INTERNATIONALFLYFF to PRIMEFLYFF

Why You Want To BE A GM:
    i dont really want to be the MAIN GM of this server (CAUSE im a working mom), what i want is to become a SUPPORT GM, i believe players here are combination of FLYFF addict who came from different country and a GM, i believe wont be awake 24/7 to support this game.

and i want to help the main GM for the event and other things, lets say 2 GM for 2 different time zone, while the main GM is sleeping on the other side of the world ill create event and other stuff to make the PRIME pipz alive,..

with this players will see that this server is an active server.

and when the time come that i need to sleep, i know that will be the time the main gm will wake up..

this way prime players will feel the presence of GM not only for those people that has the same time zone of the main gm ^_~

How Long have you been playing Flyff:
    hmmmm this is my first flyff game but me and my husband(lPXlNYAKman) is playing MMORPG since high school,
    and im not just a pvp type player i comb each dungeon and as a HUNTER, eventhough im playin for almost 1 year (INTERNATIONALFLYFF and PRIMEFLYFF) i can say that i know more than those pro, cause im not the type of person who stand there, level up then PVP or PK all life i try search everything that this game can offer from fame to Boss hunting and all the stuff, as a proof maybe one of your skele or behe equips are looted by me and sold for penya ^_^

Do you have any experience Being a GM in flyff:
    Nope and this will be my first time if i pass!! anyways as my motto say "if they can do it i can do it better" and as a COMPSCI grad i believe i can be used to it in no time..

What would you do if you will not get accepted?
    hmmm close this thread open my PRIMEFLYFF client and kill kheldor heheheh ^_^

facebook acc paula_nathalie14@y.c / jonathan_s_martin@yahoo.com
    IGN lPXlNathaliE/ lPXlNYAKman

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 1:58 pm