Prime Flyff

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Prime Flyff

forumers

Duri's GM Application

Duri

Duri's GM Application Empty Duri's GM Application

Post  Duri Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:31 am

Name:
    Duri

What can you offer as a GameMaster?:

What can I offer as a Game Master you ask?
    I have alot of knowledge and experience on flyff, and I would love to share that with all players on hero. I believe I know most things about flyff and I always help new players with the rules and items and builds, and how to upgrade items,
    Which can be tricky for a new comer,
    don't get me wrong I'm not the smartest tool
    in the shed but I use everything I know to the best of my abilitys.

Why do you want to be a GameMaster?:
    I love helping people, when I see a new comer I'm always there asking if he/she needs any help, and if he/she needs help all they have to do is ask, My mum and dad are paramedics so it's in my nature to be calm kind and nice and helpful to everybody:}
    also I want to be a trust worthy person that can always help players and If anybody has any problems they can easily come to me instead of worrying about being ignored by the higher levels.

I also cannot stand it when a low level is being bullied or ignored by a higher level it makes me upset and a little annoyed that people are like that I hate people being ignored or hurt, so I want to be the little guys, friend and allie.

the last reason I want to be a GameMaster is simple, I want to be able to host event's for all players to be able to join in on and enjoy it, and also kick out those evil scammers/Hackers that destroy people's accounts and items that players worked extremely hard for!

Do you have any past experience and if so what?

Mumble Server Owner/Administrator
    Ventrilo Server Owner/Administrator
    FlyFF Private Server Game Master
    Minecraft Private Server Owner/Administrator/Moderator

Examples of events you would host:

The orginal and well loved, PVP event's
    My personal Favourite Hide and Seek,
    Siege and GM Siege

Forum quiz's and games I have alot of Forum games, that I've personally made up and thought of which I will explain and edit when I have extra time! I have extra time mwahahaha, Right So forum games I've seen one Finish the sentence, so in this I'd start off with a sentence then the next person will then finish this can go anyway the next person wants but obviously the next sentence has to make sense or it could not sometimes gets really funny! Also another one Picture kill picture In this people will up load pictures to destroy the above's persons post, but no Chuck Norris or Nukes for obvious reasons, so say I had a balloon somebody uploads a pin this one is one of my favorites!

Guard the VIP! there would be a select few Strong characters maybe GM and what would happen is the GM hosting the event would pick a VIP they'd be fifteen Other Characters guarding the VIP, what the Aim of the game is they'd be 3 other teams of five, which lets say the Assassins there job is to Kill all ten guards, then kill the VIP, If your able to kill the VIP without killing any of the guards your team will win an awesome prize! but if you Kill all ten guards then the VIP your still win a prize but not as good as Killing the VIP straight off, but there's a twist you've also got to battle off the other two teams who are also trying to win, your only have fifteen minutes to do this in so you better hurry!! An extra bit is the VIP will be hidden anywhere in Madrigal so you have to search and destroy the VIP, of course the GM hosting the event will know where the VIP is and will give out Extremely hard clues to find him/her!

IIIIIIIITTSSSSSSS RACE DAY!!!!!! The name is the clue! they'd be up to 10-15 players playing and the aim is they'd be three races over the course of lets say two hours? The first three to come first second and third will win points the other players will win points but not as good as the first three. Points system will be [4] For first [3] for second [2] for third [1] for the rest of the players the player with the most points after the three races will win a prize!

Team relay, This is another race type event, Speed scrolls and DI can be used, so it's best having a Jester Or Ranger on your team! This will be Held in Flaris and A GM will observe. you will start on the outside of Flaris and all you have to do Is run round the whole of the out skirts of Flaris and reach your next team member the teams will be teams of four the first team to have all members run round and reach back to the start point wins the prize!

Who Is that? This Is a Quiz game that can be hosted by one GM the aim of the game is the GM will shout out random facts out about one person It either being somebody in the world news or a celebrity or a athlete or even a GM Or well known player until one person gets the correct answer. The person to answer the fastest wins a prize! There would only be from 3-10 rounds of this Just to keep it fast and won't stop players from leveling or farming!

Guess that quote!! This event is where a GM would hide somewhere in Madrigal, and give out clues where he/she is hiding when the player reaches you, your say a quote and he has to either guess or find out who said this quote. The quote can either be a famous one or a non famous one it could be a players siggy as long as a player can find out who it was said by! But the twist is you have to race against the other player base! as they will be racing to find the gm and guess the quote, so you better hurry! The first person who guesses the quote wins the prize!

Anything else you would like to add about yourself:

I'm always on I litreally have not got a life at the moment due to not being in college or work or School, so I have alot of time on my hands, I'm a hard worker and can Always keep calm, I hope you Like my application, and I hope I get accepted. wish me luck and I'll see you all in game!

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:45 am