Prime Flyff

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Prime Flyff

forumers

My God Application (just for fun)

katie
    katie

My God Application (just for fun) Empty My God Application (just for fun)

Post  katie Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:12 am

So... HEY EVERYONE! My name is Katie and I'm applying to be a God. What do I mean by God? hmm... let me think about it... yeah! To be able to fly without a board, to 1hit chuck norris (if possible) [ohh wait... gods can't 1hit chuck norris...]
    So here is something more about me. At the moment I'm a semi-god. I'm too weak... I can't 1hit even a GM like that.
    Can't even compare with Norris. My job is boring... I buy coffee and pizza to gods. Ohh if you make me one and you should!!!, then I want some demi-god to massage me every day. It's not my job to find it. After all im a god.
    Also I want diplomatic immunity to god-slayers. It's boring to double-click on them.
    Why should you choose me?
    Well, I'll throw lightning to your in-real foes. Other awesome thing is I'll make u coffee with just smiling at the microwave. I'll also make everyone my minions! Everyone will be forced to come to my tea parties MUHAHAHA!
    What will happen if you don't do it?
    Then I'll call Chuck Norris (Norris still thinks we are friends but if im God i'll kill him >:} )
    So make me God now!
    ~Root (the semi-god)

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 3:46 am