Prime Flyff

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Prime Flyff

forumers

3 posters

Brooklyn guild? are they really dupers? read this...

potpot027

Brooklyn guild? are they really dupers? read this... Empty Brooklyn guild? are they really dupers? read this...

Post  potpot027 Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:33 am

i found out this morning that almost all members of the brooklyn guild are selling skel weapons and then i got curious cause there name didn't appear in the donor list at primeflyff site. arent you curious too? They said they boss hunt it, when i ask them what boss drops it they said secret, they dont wanna tell... so now things are getting suspicious GM would it be possible that there software can bypass ITAK? kindly please check there accounts about this...

katie
    katie

Brooklyn guild? are they really dupers? read this... Empty Re: Brooklyn guild? are they really dupers? read this...

Post  katie Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:03 am

I agree here. They got just too many skeleton weapons. Nothing personal to any of them, but it would be unfair if they dupe.
    potpot027

Brooklyn guild? are they really dupers? read this... Empty Brooklyn guild? are they really dupers? read this...

Post  potpot027 Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:39 am

they said razgul drops skel weapons, for me if you kill razgul does it spawn after he dies? thats why they have alot of skel weapons? and one thing more, jackieS008 said that razgul in shaduwar. if i know razgul is in valley of risen,.. isn't this a slip? really check it out GM you might be amazed too,..
    pknova

Brooklyn guild? are they really dupers? read this... Empty Re: Brooklyn guild? are they really dupers? read this...

Post  pknova Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:21 pm

I've heard it drop from the turtle king in traseia. But me and some friends killed him and we just got diamonds and stuff like that. Dont know if its bugged or not.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 11:34 am