Prime Flyff

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Prime Flyff

forumers

2 posters

Pvp/Seige Item Discussion

Poll

DMMT or Mp?

[ 0 ]
    Pvp/Seige Item Discussion Bar_left0%Pvp/Seige Item Discussion Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Pvp/Seige Item Discussion Bar_left0%Pvp/Seige Item Discussion Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 0
    Gifted
    Gifted

Pvp/Seige Item Discussion Empty Pvp/Seige Item Discussion

Post  Gifted Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:13 pm

As Everyone know almost all high level should have 2 set of item , Lvling gear and pvp gear, and here i want to hear people's opinion about their pvp gear

-Pvp Bp
    -i would rank pvp bp as the top tier pvp class due to his skills "ASAL" which can easily hit over 100k without any item boost

There's mostly 2 type of pvp gear.
    -DMMT and MP
    Decreasing magic motion time can lead to a great advantage when you goes again an other bp,according to my experiment (in e flyff) u will need to have 3% DMMT less than ur enemy to cast asal faster than him ( if is lower than 3 he can still cast it the same time as you, this is due to frame skipping cause by internet problem )

Now for the Mp part, mp increase the damage of Asal greatly, a well equiped pvp bp can easily do 400k asal (is possible in eflyff so it should be possible at this pserver)

So which one should be the idea pvp gear for bp?
    pknova

Pvp/Seige Item Discussion Empty Re: Pvp/Seige Item Discussion

Post  pknova Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:13 pm

It's called swapping.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:02 pm