Prime Flyff

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Prime Flyff

forumers

3 posters

Sharpy's GM Application x]

Sharpy
    Sharpy

Sharpy's GM Application x] Empty Sharpy's GM Application x]

Post  Sharpy Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:01 pm

Hello to those who play FlyForPrime x]

Brief information about me Surprised
    My name is Abodi, and I live in Sweden, time zone being GMT +2. I am Swedish, speaking Swedish rofl and can communicate with those who are speaking that language, and also English & Arabic. I am age 14 and a grade 8 student. I am an active player in-game. My other characters are known to be Sharpy & Tharaztaking.

By having a time zone opposite to a couple of players and GM's, as a GM, I can nurture those who are online when they have no assistance of a GM who are online at their time & it would be great to work with the other GM's as a TEAM. As a GM, it would be my responsibility to take care and assist all players who are playing and who are in need of assistance, also to enjoy gaming with others, and also to make things fun around the the server. To spice things up, things such as events, and more unique ones to come. It would be an experience to meet more people, and to communicate and be friends with them more. For those who look for Signatures, I have some talent to create some, but aren't the best Sad

I have created my own private servers of flyff and hosted them too, but couldn't hold back but to re-join FlyForPrime. It became a struggle to create things such as donations, so basically yeh I just gave up. By having created a few private servers of my own, including v17 (Cheers Jabba <3), I have many experience with in-game things, such as the use of commands, the information about the in-game world, how the game runs, what is what around the game, and so on. Things about coding isn't my specialty, but I know a brief background of it.

In eflyff, I was a player of Glaphan/Kargo. My Glaphan/Kargo character in there are one RM and one Elementor, the RM is level 121, and the Elementor is HERO. I have been playing flyff for about five years, having experience of the game.

If you choice me as a new GM, I will take responsibility and fulfill my promises. Promises such as what I have already mentioned, to nurture others, have fun with others, and to create unique events to spice things up in the game. I will not abuse my powers for that will make things unfair for others, but just to help others & to make things fun.

Thankyou ~
    Love; Sharpy <3
    pknova

Sharpy's GM Application x] Empty Re: Sharpy's GM Application x]

Post  pknova Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:40 am

Looks like a good application but your behavor is a problem. You easily start fights with people, you ks people and you curse people out. Not really gm material.
    Sharpy
    Sharpy

Post  Sharpy Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:31 pm

First of all, my BEHAVIOUR* is nice as long as the person respect me, they get rude, I get more rude. And I fight because many people hates me cause im a donator which is soooo sadly. They always start and will never end. Been a GM would stop them been rude to me cause I'm no longer a normal player.
    PrinceWrath
    PrinceWrath

Post  PrinceWrath Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:39 pm

lol most of the fighting you do Sharpy is with me anyway lol . i start and finish it Razz
    Sharpy
    Sharpy

Post  Sharpy Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:53 pm

I really got to say, thanks for admitting it, I can get rude sometimes my self and start fights sometimes, but yeah, thats not often.

Thanks again for admitting it bro , but now we are good.
    pknova

Post  pknova Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:36 pm

Sharpy wrote:First of all, my BEHAVIOUR* is nice as long as the person respect me, they get rude, I get more rude. And I fight because many people hates me cause im a donator which is soooo sadly. They always start and will never end. Been a GM would stop them been rude to me cause I'm no longer a normal player.
    Yeah well some of it is true.
    PrinceWrath
    PrinceWrath

Post  PrinceWrath Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:51 am

pknova wrote:
    Sharpy wrote:First of all, my BEHAVIOUR* is nice as long as the person respect me, they get rude, I get more rude. And I fight because many people hates me cause im a donator which is soooo sadly. They always start and will never end. Been a GM would stop them been rude to me cause I'm no longer a normal player.
    Yeah well some of it is true.

Some lol most . Sorry to say but no matter if u was a gm or normal player ud still be rude to ppl . Only person on this server tht is rude and most ppl like them for it is me . I might not understand why ppl like me for been rude but it cud be cos I help them and dnt beat around the bush wiv some bs n not get str8 to the point.

Frm the server nutta Belphegor / Swagalax

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 9:00 pm