Prime Flyff

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Prime Flyff

forumers

3 posters

HappyTrain has just pulled into the Station!

HappyTrain
    HappyTrain

HappyTrain has just pulled into the Station! Empty HappyTrain has just pulled into the Station!

Post  HappyTrain Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:34 am

Woo-Woo! HappyTrain has arrived at his first stop in Prime FlyFF!
    /serious
    Alright, now that I have registered on the website, have started to download the patcher and have registered on the forums, I decided I should put a "Welcome" thread in Smile

(Breaks the Ice)*Cough* Well, let's get started. My name is Osland, you can call me Oz, Ozzy or Osland if you would like. I started touring around FlyFF P-Servers for quite a while (a WHOLE day!!) <-- Impressed? I actually installed FlyFF again in such a long time. I first started my FlyFF career a few years back, I can't remember how many but let's keep it at a few Very Happy I have never made it to level 60 or beyond that, however I managed to achieve a lv 60 on a different server, but since the population was a little too high it was laggy most of the time so I just ended up searching for something new. I managed to stumble upon this server. From the looks upon it right now, it looks fairly warm and welcoming, and I hope the people I meet here are as well Smile Let's all fly together and board the HappyTrain to explore, meet, and greet many along the way!

~Cheers, Osland.
    pknova

HappyTrain has just pulled into the Station! Empty Re: HappyTrain has just pulled into the Station!

Post  pknova Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:09 am

Welcome! Nice to see a happy person for once lol ^^
    HappyTrain
    HappyTrain

HappyTrain has just pulled into the Station! Empty Re: HappyTrain has just pulled into the Station!

Post  HappyTrain Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:11 am

pknova wrote:Welcome! Nice to see a happy person for once lol ^^

Haha thanks lol Smile I try to keep positive as much as I can!
    PrinceWrath
    PrinceWrath

Post  PrinceWrath Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:59 am

Welcome now that is a ice breaker lol . Nice that you desided to join us on the server . Most are friendly odd odd-balls tht have power trips but we deal wiv them wiv a good out shoutin at n if on chat a good old boot :p . Frm Swagalax /Adam
    HappyTrain
    HappyTrain

Post  HappyTrain Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:24 pm

O_o Thanks
    I will hopefully try to avoid the fighting + arguing Smile Hope to see you in-game!
    PrinceWrath
    PrinceWrath

Post  PrinceWrath Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:07 am

fighting and arguing is my job 4 power trippers anyway so dnt worry

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 8:32 pm