Prime Flyff

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Prime Flyff

forumers

KRISH'S GM APPLICATION

Poll

WHO LIKES TO WIN PRIZES AND HAVE FUN?

[ 1 ]
    KRISH'S GM APPLICATION  Bar_left100%KRISH'S GM APPLICATION  Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    KRISH'S GM APPLICATION  Bar_left0%KRISH'S GM APPLICATION  Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 1
    Poll closed
    Krish
    Krish

KRISH'S GM APPLICATION  Empty KRISH'S GM APPLICATION

Post  Krish Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:41 am

GM APPLICATION FORM

Name:
    Krish

Flyff Experience as a player:
    I have player eflyff for 5 years now. I have created every class character in flyff and raised it to at least level 70. My 2 best characters are a blade level 101 and an elementor level 116. Over the years I have seen the development in flyff as I started playing it since version 5. In my 5 years of playing flyff I have also created characters in private servers, such as, flyfordemon, eclipseflyff, flyffatlantis and several other private servers. I haven’t ever had experience as a GM; if I was selected this would be my first time. However, I have a friend that has been a GM in flyffatlantis and I have learned the GM conduct, role in game play, and all the commands. Over the 5 years I have developed a deep understanding of flyff from which I can freely answer any questions for any future primeflyff characters. I also know how to host events as I have hosted them on a few private servers.

Time:
    I am a dedicated team player. If I Krish, am chosen as a GM for primeflyff, I promise to commit 1-5 hours daily.

Knowledge:
    Good conduct and Knowledge results in a successful GM. As I am willing to become a GM I have taken training from my friend and I have also learned all the GM commands for a successful GM. Since I have also played eflyff for a long time, I can analyze the changes made and contribute to this new private server and add new ideas to try and make primeflyff the top private sever.

What my responsibilities as a GM should be:
    As a GM I promise to not abuse my powers. As a GM I will try my best to get this server to the top of all the private server. As a GM I will treat all flyffers equally. As a GM I shall do my best to hold as many events as possible to keep my players content.

Personal information:
    I started playing flyff and eventually it became a hobby. I am currently a student and I take computer science as a course which teaches me the language of the computer such as java and etc. I can great good graphic designs. The best strength of mine is that I also have great interpersonal and intrapersonal skills so I am great with communication. I like to have a lot of fun too as I am a very open minded person. I love to swim, snowboard, ski, exercise (at YMCA), play table tennis, basketball. I am also involved in many extra circular activities in school such as robotics and F1 in schools. I have also qualified from a math program called UCMAS and now teach the program.

Contact information:
    flyffdevotee"at"hotmail"dot"com

Thank you for your time. I am willing to take on any role that I may be offered as a GM. I am looking forward to joining primeflyff.

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 8:53 pm