Prime Flyff

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Prime Flyff

forumers

Joram's Gm Apply

joram

Joram's Gm Apply Empty Joram's Gm Apply

Post  joram Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:02 am

Hello This Is mine Apply For GM

Name: Joram
    In Game Name: Joram
    xat name: Joram
    Region: Belguim
    Time Zone: GMT +1

General Information:
    im still going to school . I'm a social person and i like to interact with others. In my free time i ussualy do thai-box,soccer. I'm a huge and addicted, also dedicated player to Call of duty and FlyFF.

Experience as a GM:

I have been a Game-Master on many servers. My GM Expirience is Verry Good i can do siege tower siege and i know all codes almost. I've been GM on my Friends Servers, but due to the lack of Community and Players, all servers are down. I've contributed to those servers, and im in the mood to do this again

Experience as a Developer:

Not So Much experience Im just Creating Maps For Fun
    i love to make funny maps and i love to learn from other dev

Why do you want to be an GM?
    I would like to become an GM because I enjoy entertaining the FlyFF community and also love to interact with the players in a nice and friendly environment. I want to help the community and make sure that all the players enjoy their time here. Considering that this is somewhat of a new server, it could use a helping hand. If anyone requires my assistance; I can absolutely take my time to help them out with their situation. I also understand the rules for a game-master therefore I will never defy them. I will treat all players the same way by that i mean help them and no spawning gear.

What does being a game master mean to you?
    It means helping and supporting players, contributing to the server and making sure everything runs smooth. Being a GM gives me the opportunity to share my creative ideas with the rest of the server. I am familiar with all the consequences for abusing your powers so I will make sure that I do my job effectively. I really hope that you can give me that opportunity to be a game-master.

How long have you been playing FlyFF:
    A good 6 years almost from V10 and from v13 i started private server i was gm in v14/15/16 not yet in full v17 server
    i know much about flyff and i love it Smile

Playing hours:
    Monday – Friday: Approx. 5-10 hours
    Weekends: 5-12 hours

That was it thx Very Happy

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 9:17 pm