Prime Flyff

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Prime Flyff

forumers

+4
aaliyah1
NaruManson
ThePunisher69
Prime
8 posters

!!RECONTRUCTING PRIME FLYFF SERVER

Prime
    Prime
    Admin

!!RECONTRUCTING PRIME FLYFF SERVER Empty !!RECONTRUCTING PRIME FLYFF SERVER

Post  Prime Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:54 pm

!!RECONTRUCTING PRIME FLYFF SERVER!!

~Heres The Feature After Long Maintenance~

1.) Players Vs Monster Gaming System

2.) All CS in NPC ( ALL OF THEM! )

3.) Premium In NPC

4.) Rates Will Be Change To MID RATE

5.) Low Awake System ( NO SUPER SONIC RUNNING )

6.) Moving To Version 18 - With 19 Effects.

7.) All Looter Pets In NPC With Pet Filter.

8.) All Dungeon Monsters Will Be Available In Spicific Item Hunt!

9.) 2 Rounds GS Everyday Automatic Start.
    10. LETS MOVE ON! TO THE NEXT LEVEL ALL WILL WELCOME TO JOIN AGAIN IF YOU WANT.

!!READ THE BAD NEWS BEFORE SAYING YES!!

Thank For PrimeSentinel To Making This Happened! He Gave All Donate Items To Players! And Some Old Players Abusing Also
    The Chance And Dont Even Thinking What Will Be The Result.

Say Thanks To BelgiumBoy Aka PrimeSentinel.

NOTE: All donate items will not be refunded all players will join the server will start 0 again. Im not forcing you to join again. I know sorry is not enough, Donate is donate. I will do this one to improve the ingame system gaming. Thank you for those people who donated and trust the game but the server will die if i will not do this one. My decision is clear no REFUND will be happened to those donators who supported PRIME Sad . Thank you for your understanding. LOVE PRIME!

!!REFUND 5000 iCoins For Those Donators Ain't Involving Trading With PrimeSentinel!! (Cheers)

Last edited by Prime on Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:32 am; edited 2 times in total
    ThePunisher69

!!RECONTRUCTING PRIME FLYFF SERVER Empty Re: !!RECONTRUCTING PRIME FLYFF SERVER

Post  ThePunisher69 Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:50 am

thats bad

Last edited by ThePunisher69 on Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
    Prime
    Prime
    Admin

Post  Prime Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:31 am

Due to the cheap donation i will refund 5000 icoins. If your not involve.
    NaruManson

Post  NaruManson Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:29 am

@jhenald12 Yes, donors are refunded with 5000 iCoins. WHAT ELSE YOU WANT, don't fuck with the server now.

Well, continuing with the server reconstruction and upgrade, I would like to put some ideas and suggestions.

You could use the original and official map of Flaris, cause the one we had was a bit messy. Required too much resources, my PC used to lag at graphics because of it, and if you deactivate the "BG Effects" almost all Flaris disappeared. Please just use the original one and try to altere the mobs so we have the bosses by the continent as we had.

Second, don't be too extremist on the change for the rates. Penya was enough hard at that point, but if you lower the exp, leveling becomes more fun.

About the Awakes: Don't lower them much, they are okay, just lower a bit the ADOCH. At this version, 12~15% ADOCH, 18~20% Crit, 15% DoMMT and 35~45 Stats are the best I would suggest, cause Stats aren't as imba on damage for all the clases as ADOCH is for the Blades. This way you get the classes into balance.
    Last about the Awakes, Attack Speed and Attack aren't much important at all at end game, and that's what you have to think when trying to balance Awakes, cause they can be used from the start to the end game, and if the end game is too powerful on damage the game becomes boring, specially when PvP isn't more than one hit.

Again talking about balance, I would suggest you to edit weapons too. An example is the low damage for Rangers, or the low DPS Jesters have compared to Blades. If you add some damage to this classes on their weapons, at least the endgame ones, and balance a bit so they still be lower damage than Blade but not too much, people can start using other classes than just picking Blades, Knights and BPs. Flyff became all onto those 3 classes.

To end, thanks for reading and sorry if my english is a bit bad, I still don't speak it enough good, but I'm not too bad tho. If you can't understand a point of my post, reply and I'll try to clear it.
    Prime
    Prime
    Admin

Post  Prime Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:18 pm

NaruManson

PM me at donation PINGBOX lets talk in chat
    NaruManson

Post  NaruManson Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:49 pm

Sure.
    Found the Pingbox c:
    aaliyah1

Post  aaliyah1 Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:53 pm

Shocked Shocked
    i was just 2 months offline and now this Sad sad,keep y head up,we will join the new server right punisher:D? oldschool players 4life
    GM Blackhawk
    GM Blackhawk

Post  GM Blackhawk Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:40 am

its ur choise we wouldn't make you
    Skrillexx

Post  Skrillexx Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:04 pm

I will join again Very Happy
    ThePunisher69

Post  ThePunisher69 Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:10 pm

aaliyah1 wrote: Shocked Shocked
    i was just 2 months offline and now this Sad sad,keep y head up,we will join the new server right punisher:D? oldschool players 4life

Yea i will Join Back as soon New server is on
    xsephia
    xsephia

!!RECONTRUCTING PRIME FLYFF SERVER Empty GM

Post  xsephia Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:15 pm

how about the non donator who vote in this server like me?

my time for voting are wasted and useless if i cant get back my vote

please GM???

and can you fix the 3rd job cuz i dont want to quest it can you make it automatically?
    aaliyah1

Post  aaliyah1 Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:26 pm

xsephia wrote:how about the non donator who vote in this server like me?

my time for voting are wasted and useless if i cant get back my vote

please GM???

and can you fix the 3rd job cuz i dont want to quest it can you make it automatically?

u serious llol?
    aaliyah1

Post  aaliyah1 Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:29 pm

btw good job prime we can donate with ukash and more now,and how do we get our icoins back :?
    darknightboy

Post  darknightboy Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:47 pm

Yea how can we get our icoins back??hope i can still get my icoins back because i stop playing in the server when its almost our final test and when i come back its already wipeout :/.. Crying or Very sad

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 2:39 am