Prime Flyff

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Prime Flyff

forumers

Application

Auxin

Application Empty Application

Post  Auxin Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:11 pm

Name: Auxin
    Time zone: +8 GMT

Online Experience/Qualifications: im an avid online game player. had been a Head Game Master of Another Online MMORPG. well experienced in moderating forum threads. taking up Bachelor Of Science in Information Technology C++ and HTML programmer.
    GIMP Photoshop User. used in animation and design.

Reason for applying a forum moderator: i would like to apply for Community Manager in your Forum. honestly it needs some modifications. currently this forum lacks some ingredients of a real game forum. it's so plain if ever hired as your community manager and be trusted enough to modify your forum i aim this forum to become most visited and more forum members. new forum members should have easy access so they will visit forum again and again. i make new tags and colors for different tag names. so staff and members will be distinguished from one another.

i don't have a game server but i have a forum on my own you can check it if you like i just made it my self. auxin.forumtl.com

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 11:33 pm