Prime Flyff

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Prime Flyff

forumers

Chaos GM Application

ssstrickys

Chaos GM Application Empty Chaos GM Application

Post  ssstrickys Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:34 am

Name: Cody

In-Game Name: Chaos

Xat Username: Chaos

Sex: Male

Full Language: English,German,Spanish

Current Age: 18

Birthday:October 15, 1994

Timezone: CMT ,GMT So i can cover different timezones Wink

Hobbies: Football, basketball, and golf, hanging with friends, I dont have alot of hobbies that's why I can be online alot of the time.

Interests: PS3, Flyff, Football, Golf and Basketball and cooking.

How long have you played FlyFF ?
    I have played Flyff for Fun 8 years now, seems like such a long time, I started playing in v3 or v5 I think it was xD

How long have you played Fly For Prime?
    I started playing Fly For Pime About a Few Weeks, and finding it a fun server, it's not too over powerd or under powerd.

Have you helped players before.. Please tell us how and name of who you helped.
    Yes i have helped player's, within the time i've spent playing here, I helped answering questions in xat, i'm also up for helping alot more player's during the stay at Fly For Prime

Can you list the 3 main bosses in Flyff v18?
    I definatly know that Silverwing Dutchess is one, I think another is Kalagas, but I dont know the third.

When was Flyff first released?
    I think Flyff was first released in 2002 if im correct, but i know its around that time. (2001, 2002,)

What date was v18 released?
    It was released near the end of 2011 maybe in September or October, i'm not entirely sure.

How can you help the server?
    I can help this server by, being active so that give's me the chance to help/answer peoples question as much as possible, also i can help without powers, they're just a bonus to me. And I am willing to give up my spare time to help as much as possible.

If a random player is swearing his chest off to you saying you reply slow or why are you AFK, For example. ''Fuck you bitch I asked you a question 2 minutes ago! fuck youuuuuuu you don't deserve you're spot go to hell noob'' how will you tackle this situation ?

Well First, I would appologise for being AFK, then warn him about his attitude and disrespect to staff members, then I would ask him, what his questions were and answer them in full detail to make up for my AFK time. But if I saw him disrespect me, or members of staff again I would mute him for 1hour - 1day, considering how bad the situation was.

Thanks for taking the time to read my Application =)

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 8:35 am