Prime Flyff

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Prime Flyff

forumers

Walker's GM application

Walker
    Walker

Walker's GM application Empty Walker's GM application

Post  Walker Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:46 pm

Name:Vlad

In game char:Walker

Time zone:GMT+2

GM experience:Well my gm experience is quite good,I was an gm on another privat server(I don't post the name because it could be an advertise) and got promoted to admin rank.I know all the newst commands,I can held events,open to talk with the players and helpfull.On the past I created my own privat server v12 and v15 but due to my slow pc I couldn't open it for players.

Why I want to become a GM:For me being a GM its like a duty,a hobby were you can't get bored,besides that I would like to help the Prime comunity with all I can do.

How long I have played:I played eflyff since v11,but stopped because I wanted to learn more about this game.Was in many flyff private servers but most of them were just one week up then down forever..

Languages:I can speak fluently english

About me:I am teenager that like's to hang out with his friends,enjoying every second of the life,I like to make new friends every day and have fun

Activity:Now that I am in the summer holiday,I can spent like 5-6 hours per day on flyff.

Thanks for you'r time.

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 4:47 am