Prime Flyff

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Prime Flyff

forumers

dhuky013 Application [FOR ADMIN]

dhuky013
    dhuky013

dhuky013 Application [FOR ADMIN] Empty dhuky013 Application [FOR ADMIN]

Post  dhuky013 Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:09 pm

FULL NAME: Kennith Dela rosa
    In-game name: TheFamousOne
    Position: Admin
    E-mail: pahingiako@yahoo.com
    Timezone: (GMT+8:00)

why do i want to be an admin?

Because i have the ability, fortitude and confidence. i know this will be not so easy and i thought i should think about the decision that i make. I want to even further improve the interaction of each player here. and not just this game called Playtime, but lead them to the youth away evil vicious conspicuously seen in our environment.

How long have you been playing Prime Flyff

I started playing Primeflyff, tuesday night JULY 5 2011. I reached 125 HERO (TheFamousOne) in just a few hour. neither not so beautiful was the beginning before I reach this level, it became a good outcome with all my persistence in this game.

dhuky013 Application [FOR ADMIN] Flyff00000

Why should you pick me?

I am active more that 10hours per day. I want all the players being satisfied and be happy as long as they can, including the novice in this game. I would also much further increase and broaden the minds of those who played and supported it.
    I also show you more of my own capacity and also prove that i can also do all my best to pursue and being proud of what i can be.

Tell me about your self:

I'd love playing guitar, surfing internet games that i want. After i graduated in high school. I tried to continue my career in college but as i get bored from unknown reason i turned into what they called "HOME BOY" haha. Since then i went up to my friends and play basketball and afterwards, we ended up to inviting other playing computer games. some of the games we played are "DOTA" that what we call LAN GAMES the other one is ONLINE GAME.

Now that i have my own Personal Computer so that i can do whatever i wanted to do. I cannot rushed my self renting in the nearest computer shops here.

Last edited by dhuky013 on Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:21 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : to be complete)

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:03 pm