Prime Flyff

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Prime Flyff

forumers

PopCornized's Game Master application ;; :)

PopCornized

PopCornized's Game Master application ;; :) Empty PopCornized's Game Master application ;; :)

Post  PopCornized Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:18 pm

HELLO , PRIME FLYFF COMMUNITY !

Name : Christo Georgiev Christov [ Shortly : Chris ]
    In-Game name : PopCornized.
    Languages you know or learn : English [ learned ] / Deutsch [ learning ]
    Greenwich Main Time : + 2

Short self-describe : I am 15 years old boy which likes MMORPGs and plays them.I started playing flyff when i was 7 years old on v9 privates , then v11 eFlyFF . I have experience being GM on v13/14/15/16/18 servers . For example:
    Fly For Snow v13.
    Dravelinex FlyFF v13/18.
    Insanity FlyFF v13/14.
    Aminus FlyFF v14.
    Fly For Democracy v13/14.
    I like fishing , footbal , basketball , now im training table tennis at the nearest club. I am mostly kind , pleasured to the people , and very helpfull if they ask me. I am helpfull since a friend made me Chat Mod on a xat.So.. thats my beginning and now i help for everything for everyone.

FlyFF Experience : I started being GM on a v13 server Fly For Snow , they liked me since i applicated.I was putted on a test GM period so they liked me and i got GM for a year on v13. Next.. the bulgarian server Dravelinex FlyFF with 5 months being GM on it and also CM . I know the main things for FlyFF and 95-6% of the hardest to remember.I can help 24/7 when i am home and 4 hours a day when im at school . I study at other town so Monday - Thursday i can help 4 hours a day atleast.

Other stuff : I dont know how to do developing stuff.. also i dont know how to do graphics but at the moment im learning those stuff. I am in computer class of school for computers.I love helping people !!!!! I can help everyday everynight when im at the PC. I cant host either.

P.P : I WILL BE GLAD TO ENFORCE THE RULES , GIVEN ME BY THE OWNER Prime OR ANY STAFF MEMBER ! I CAN SIGN UNDER THAT !

Truly yours , Chris [ A.K.A. PopCornizator ].[b]

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 11:51 pm