Prime Flyff

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Prime Flyff

forumers

BlaireJohn'(Event Game Master Or Game Master)

Poll

Am I Qualified To Become GM?

[ 1 ]
    BlaireJohn'(Event Game Master Or Game Master) Bar_left100%BlaireJohn'(Event Game Master Or Game Master) Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    BlaireJohn'(Event Game Master Or Game Master) Bar_left0%BlaireJohn'(Event Game Master Or Game Master) Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 1
    Poll closed
    BlaireJohn

BlaireJohn'(Event Game Master Or Game Master) Empty BlaireJohn'(Event Game Master Or Game Master)

Post  BlaireJohn Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:29 pm

John's(Event Master)Application
    Name: John Vergel Age:16
    Nickname:Blaire
    Primary Language: Filipino
    Secondary Languages:English,Still Learning Portuguse/Turkish/Spanish

GM/Player Expirience: Im playing Flyff For almost 6 years.I've been Game Master But Not Permanent Cause Their Servers Went Down cause of Not paying Their Dedi..... and Not Being Active All the Time To support Other Players With their Problem. I Respect Other Player/Staff Member And Im loyal.<br>
    As A Pro.GM.. i will deal with the problems in-game By Talking With Them Calmly .. Violence,harassment, racism Is Not The Answer/Solution To helpThem.

What are your goals as a Event Master? To have the customers of PrimeFlyff to be satisfied to the max.And to Help People with their Problems.Host an event so people will get closer to each other.Bring More People To DarkFlyff.As a gamemaster my main goal is to create a harmonious community. It will be hard but I will try my best to input everything that I know in life into the hearts and mind of everyone playing this server.And To Be Fair To all None Donatorplayer/Donator.. All The Time.

I if accepted, what will you bring to the GM team?cooperate,help to solve the problems about the server and suggest what is my idea for the server,so More Players Will Play this server.I Will Bring Peace And Order To The Game.

About My Self\: Im John Vergel Sabbaluca From Phil. My Hobbies Are Playing Computer,Chess,SoftBall. Im Still Learning C++ and CSS... But i Need A teacher to understand it clearly LOL...Some Of My Personalities Are&nbsp;Always patient, respectful, happy, Helpful, Funny, Romantic, Nice, Loving, Caring and I always stay calm in high pressured situations,... I play Flyff For 6-12 hours if I have a Class to attend if Nothing/saturday-sunday 12-15 hours to be exactly.

Hope You Would Accept Me To Be a Part Of Your Team

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 12:08 am